SPECIAL ONLY FOR FOREIGN STUDENTS!
"CMU Presidential Scholarship (Active Recruitment)"
- 1. Tuition Fee: THB 50,000 to 200,000 depending on each program.
- Life, Accident, and Health Insurance: THB 3,000 per year.
- Books and Stationery: paid in a lump sum, THB 3,000 per semester
4. Living Allowance (Food, Accommodation, Local Travelling): THB 12,000 per month while staying in Thailand.
- Settlement Allowance: THB 6,000 on arrival.
- Thesis Publication Allowance: paid in a lump sum, THB 6,000.
- Air Fare or any other travel expenses from hometown to CMU, and from CMU to hometown: as per actual cost with a maximum of THB 15,000 per trip.
More Degree Program Information at: ibit.ly/yCys
Applications for graduate admission at: https://cmu.to/admission2021
For more information, please contact
Tel: 053-942083 - 0
Facebook: Biomedical Engineering Institute, Chiang Mai University